Here are the members of the cabinet:
– Abdelilah Benkirane: Head of the Government.
– Abdellah Baha: State Minister.
– Mohand Laenser : Minister of the Interior .
– Saad-Eddine El Othmani: Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
– Mustafa Ramid: Minister of Justice and Liberties.
– Ahmed Toufiq: Minister of Habous and Islamic Affairs.
– Driss Dahak: Secretary-General of the Govenment.
– Nizar Baraka : Minister of Economics and Finance.
– Nabil Benabdellah: Minister of Housing, Town Planning and Urban Policy.
– Aziz Akhannouch: Minister of Agriculture and Fisheries.
– Mohamed El Ouafa: Minister of National Education.
– Lahcen Daoudi: Minister of Higher Education, Scientific Research and Executive Training
– Mohamed Ouzzine: Minister of Youth and Sports.
– Aziz Rabbah: Minister of Equipment and Transport.
– El Hossein El Ouardi: Minister of Health.
– Mustapha El Khalfi: Minister of Communications, spokesman for the Government.
– Fouad Douiri: Minister of Energy, Mines, Water and the Environment.
– Abdelouahed Souhail: Minister of Labour and Vocational Training.
– Abdelkader Aâmara: Minister of Industry, Trade and New Technologies.
– Lahcen Haddad: Minister of Tourism.
– Bassima Hakkaoui : Minister of Solidarity, Women, Family and Social Development.
– Mohamed Amine Sbihi : Minister of Culture.
– Abdessamad Qaiouh : Minister of Handicrafts.
– Lahbib Choubani : Minister in charge of Relations with Parliament and Civil Society.
– Abdellatif Loudiyi: Minister Delegate to the Head of the Government in charge of the Administration of National Defense.
– Abdellatif Maazouz: Minister Delegate to the Head of the Government in Charge of the Moroccans Living Abroad.
– Charki Draiss: Minister Delegate to the Interior Minister.
– Youssef Amrani: Minister Delegate to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation.
– Mohamed Najib Boulif: Minister Delegate to the Head of the Government in charge of General Affairs and Governance.
– Abdelâdim El Guerrouj: Minister Delegate to the Head of the Government in Charge of Civil Service and the Administration Modernization.
– Idriss Azami Al Idrissi: Minister Delegate to the Minister of Economics and Finance in Charge of the Budget.
The cabinet took the oath before HM the King.