Fez – Saiss International Airport, Morocco, v1. A more realistic AFCAD file for Saiss International Airport. than the default Airport in FSX. Created by Bashir Ismail.
Founded in 808 AD, Fez is the oldest imperial city in Morocco. With its myriad mosques, the capital of the country for 400 years became a religious and spiritual epicenter. Fez is a city steeped in history. Aside from the modern town constructed in the mid 20th century, Fez is divided into two areas: Fez el-Jdid and Fez el-Bali. Fez el Bali is the old medina, where sites most interesting to culture vultures and bargain hunters are located.
Airlines and destinations:
- Atlas Blue London-Gatwick, Marseille.
- Jet4You Paris-Orly.
- Royal Air Maroc Casablanca, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Paris-Orly.
- Ryanair Alicante, Brussels-Charleroi, Girona, Hahn, Marseille, Milan-Bergamo, Seville.
- Drop the GMFF.bgl and GMFF_cvx.BGL into your FSX/Addon scenery/scenery folder.
- Important! Because FSX uses something like geo-locking You will have to COPY the BGL File for Anchorage[Anchor] over from the FSX scenery [ NAMW ] folder to the ADDON scenery/Scenery folder, as well as the associated textures from those folders to the ADDON Scenery /Texture folder. Otherwise you will NOT SEE the Airport Terminal used from the BGL files.
I have tried to make it close to realistic as possible using Airport Scenery Creator v1.40.07 and the objects that are available for use from FSX SP2 – Acceleration.
There are no votes yet
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)
- File size
- 659.66 kB
- Access to file
- Free after registration
- Content Rating